Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Color Wheel

I was really happy about how this turned out. I was nervous going into it because I wasn't sure if I could do it. In the end, I was really happy with how the colors ended up blending but it took a lot of trial and error to get them right. I actually ended up really liking making the colors and painting. I found that it worked best to get a very tiny amount of my color and a lot of white. I don't think I would change anything about this but given the chance to do it again, I think I could make it better because I've had practice mixing the colors. The hardest part was getting all of the colors to get lighter in the same intervals. So much white paint! It was really neat to learn how to properly use the paintbrush and mix the colors but the coolest thing was that, before this, I really didn't think I liked to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment