Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This was a project? Who would have guessed? It wasn't very hard, just time consuming. This was especially so since I am a perfectionist and had to measure out each letter to make sure that they were straight and symmetrical. I like how this turned out very much. This is pretty much exactly how I pictured it in my head. It worked very well to measure everything. The only problem came when I had to draw the yellow part. I wasn't always sure where each part should end so that it would seem as if it matched up with the other parts. If I re-did this project I wouldn't spend quite as long drawing the letters since they probably didn't need to be that presice. The hardest part of this project was drawing the "m's". There were just so many lines to them! I'm still not 100% pleased with them. Overall, I learned a new technique! The vanishing point was very fun to work with and not something that I would have thought to use otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment