Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Two Point Perspective Name

I am very happy with how this piece turned out but it was a bit complicated. I really like the finished project but I was concerned more than a few times. Since my name is so long, I thought it looked too busy to show the end of every letter. Instead, I choose letters selectively like the "r" in "Munderloh". I also chose a less chaotic color scheme to make the letters easier to read. I wasn't nearly as precise with this drawing as I was with my One Point Perspective Name. I roughly drew out the spaces for the individual letter but I didn't do much measuring from there. If I ever had to re-do this, I would find a way to make more space between the "y" in "Mallory" and the "m" in "Munderloh". They got kind of squished in the end. This actually wasn't as hard as I had first predicted. The hardest part would have to be making space for "Munderloh" but even that wasn't too complicated. I had completely forgotten about two-point perspective before this. I hadn't previously learned about how to take lines back to the vanishing point, and that truly made all of the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment